Are you looking for a P/T gig in a great work environment with a fun team?
WE’VE GOT SHOES TO FILL!!
POSITION: Product Educator P/T
- Educate customers on their choice of footwear, accessories, & leather care.
- Manage & maintain brand knowledge, inventory, and achieve team sales goals.
- Assist with planning photo shoots and media exposures.
- Available shifts: Mon 11am-7pm, Tue 3-7pm, Wed 3-7pm, Thur 3-7pm, Sun 2-6pm
- If you are keen on 2 or more of the above shifts per week, then please advise which ones work for you in your cover letter.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Fashion savvy and detail focused individual.
- Outgoing personality with the ability to provide great customer service.
- The capacity to work one on one & successfully in a team.
- Passionate about footwear & accessories.
- Self-starter & motivated to achieve sales goals and store maintenance.
- Dedication to being on time and working efficiently.
- Computer experience will be an asset (Mac OS, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- Possess the ability to further our social media presence.
- The ability to climb ladders and lift up to 25lbs.
- Extra languages spoken are always helpful.
What we can offer:
- A regular schedule in a solid work environment with respect and attention to quality.
- Proper training to excel within our company and in the fashion business.
- Education on maintaining our brick & mortar operations as well as our online presence.
- Employee discounts on all merchandise.
- Pay is negotiable based on experience.