To Our Dear Customers,
For many months our doors were shuttered for the safety of our staff, our families, and our customers. As social distancing measures are easing in BC, we are working hard to get back to some sort of normal operation and look forward to seeing and helping you with your footwear needs.
As we take all the necessary steps to create a safe and clean environment in our store, we strongly encourage all of you to continue shopping online and opt for free local delivery or curbside pick up. Inside our store, we have increased our regular cleaning and sanitation of high-traffic areas and high-contact items and devices.
This is all you need to know prior to your visit:
- Please visit our site (www.rowansky.com) prior to your visit, you can plan or make your purchase online and save yourself time when visiting.
- If you have experienced any symptoms of illness, such as fever, cough, and/or any other symptoms related to COVID-19 please refrain from visiting our store. You can contact us at email@example.com or call us (6045682075) to make any enquiries
- If you have been traveling or been in any close contact of a COVID-19 patient please refrain from visiting the store in person. Kindly follow BC Health quarantine suggestions to reduce the chance of spreading the virus. (More Info)
- For the time being we are only able to accept MAX of 6 persons in our store.
- If we are at capacity, we kindly ask that you wait outside and stay at least 2 meters apart.
- Once in the store, please follow the social distancing and safety rules. Allow at least 2 meters between yourself, other customers, and staff.
- Kindly use the sanitizer provided upon entrance and prior to trying footwear. We encourage the use of none-medical masks.
- We do all we can to make sure your purchase is clean and ready to wear, but encourage you to follow all the necessary steps to make sure your purchase is clean and ready for use.
- If you wish to use your own bag, we kindly ask that you stow your purchase.
- We encourage Electronic methods of payment. If you are going to pay cash please let us know in advance.
- In order to keep products clean, please keep tries to minimum. This will allow us to keep our products clean for all customers.
- We sanitize all high-traffic/ high-touch surfaces to create a clean and safe environment for all.
- We wash and sanitize our hands regularly and encourage our staff to wear masks.
- Our new opening hours are 12-5pm Tues-Sun. This is a trial run and we continue to adapt our policy and hours to best serve you and your needs. Please note that we are happy to provide private shopping time for those most vulnerable to shop. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set a time for your visit.
In these strange times we ask for your help and patience so we can all create a safe environment for every one of us, and help reduce the cost of this pandemic to our society. Simply let us know if you see anything of issue in our store, we will do our best to resolve it in a timely matter.
We hope to see you soon.
Regards Rowan Sky