JOIN OUR TEAM
– Sales Associate –
Job Description & Timetable:
- Sales Associate – P/T – 16 -20 hrs / week
- Educate customers on their choice of footwear, accessories, & leather care.
- Manage & maintain brand knowledge, inventory, and achieve team sales goals.
- Assist with planning in-store content creation for social media exposures, stories, etc.
- If you are working another part time job, then please advise available days in your cover letter.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Fashion savvy and detail focused individual.
- Outgoing personality with the ability to provide great customer service.
- The capacity to work one on one & successfully in a team.
- Interested in footwear, accessories, and fashion.
- Self-starter & motivated to achieve sales goals and store maintenance.
- Dedication to being on time and working efficiently.
- Computer experience will be an asset ( POS systems, Mac OS, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- Possess the ability to respond to our clients requests in a professional manner.
- The ability to climb ladders and lift up to 25lbs.
- Extra languages spoken are always helpful.
What we can offer:
- A regular schedule in a solid work environment with respect and attention to quality.
- Proper training to excel within our company and in the fashion business.
- Education on maintaining our brick & mortar operations as well as our online presence.
- Employee discounts on all merchandise.
- Pay is negotiable based on experience.
Saturday 1:00pm – 6:00pm
We thank you in advance and appreciate all applicants who show interest in Rowan Sky. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. We do check references, so if you have these ready for the conclusion of your interview it will be helpful. We are an equal opportunity employer, so if you require any particular accommodation for your interview or during the assessment process, then please advise the scheduler of your interview. If you have any concerns regarding our company practices or ethics, you are also welcome to bring these up during the interview process.